The campground is 3,100 acres of rocky woodland that surrounds Watchaug Pond in Charlestown. This spacious campground features over 700 rustic campsites and 20 cabins with conveniently located restrooms with shower facilities, a playground, arcade, freshwater beach, canoe rentals and hiking trails. The entrance to the park headquarters and camping area is off US Route 1 in Charlestown, RI.
- We provide 24-hour on-site grounds management, maintenance, janitorial and check station services at this 720-site campground located in Charlestown, RI. We are responsible for the following:
- Grounds and landscaping for over 3100 acres of property.
- Janitorial services for 6 bathhouses and 28 porta johns.
- Dumpster services located around the park.
- All the check in and check out reservations.
- Making sure all cars have the appropriate visitor passes.
- Answering phones and all campers' questions and concerns then filtering them to the appropriate person.