Totem Pole Campground is a family orientated park. BA Services is responsible for creating a "Children's Activities Schedule" that runs for June, July & August. It consists of hourly activities from 9am-5pm 7 days a week. Every night for 1-2 hours we offer a "Family Activity". On Saturdays and Holidays, we provide live entertainment such as bands, hypnotist, comedians and more. There is a huge emphasis on security at the park in order to maintain such a "kid friendly & family orientated" park. Our Security team ensures the safety of the park, enforcing a 11pm quiet hour, campfires out at 12am & enforcing the 10-mph rule and any other calls they may receive.
We provide 24-hour on-site grounds management, maintenance, janitorial, security, landscaping, and snowplowing for a 459-site gated family campground located on Ossipee Lake in Freedom, New Hampshire. We are responsible for overseeing the following:
- Registration office, which consists of but not limited to, answering the phone, guest check-ins, assisting owners with questions & concerns and handing out weekly activity's schedules.
- Security & maintenance for their 75-boat marina and 90-acre property.
- Manage, clean and maintain 28 restrooms, a laundry mat, store, restaurant and community building.
- Plowing over 5 miles of road inside the property and snow removal of individual units.
- Provides equipment and supplies that are kept on-site.
- Manage and all the responsibilities of ordering & staffing for an on-site Store and Snack Bar.
- Obtain all necessary licenses with the State of New Hampshire required to manage the Campground.